The Comprehensive Estate Plan is designed for clients with medium or large estates. Our office will supervise and assist in the transfer of your assets into the name of your Living Trust.
This estate plan includes the following:
- Initial conference in which we review your estate planning objectives, make recommendations for tax planning and assemble information to prepare your Estate Plan.
- Estate Planning Portfolio which serves as a complete information center for your Estate Planning Documents.
- Living Trust designed to avoid probate and conservatorships and reduce estate taxes for married couples.
- Pour-Over Will designed to transfer any assets outside the trust into the trust and, if necessary, appoint a guardian for minor children.
- Trust Information which lists key information about your trust for fast reference.
- Trust Property section to list all trust property and to keep copies of all trust property documents and correspondence.
- Funding Instructions to assist you in transferring assets to your trust.
- Anatomical Gift Form.
- Certificate of Trust which enables you to avoid disclosing the particulars of your Living Trust.
- Life Insurance Summary to list information on all insurance policies.
- Location Lists and Family Information to list where all important documents are located and people to notify in case of death or incapacity.
- Distribution Letter to list items of tangible personal property to be distributed upon your death.
- Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care which authorizes your agent and alternate agents to make a health care decision for you if you are unable to do so.
- Health Care Directive which provides clear and convincing proof of your intentions regarding the withholding of life-prolonging procedures.
- Durable Power of Attorney for property which allows your agent to manage and transfer assets into your trust.
- Tenancy Agreement (if married).
- Deeds which transfer all of your real estate to your Living Trust.
- Assignment of Tangible Personal Property transfers personal effects to Living Trust.
- Assignments of Promissory Notes, Deeds of trust and Partnership Interests.
- Conference regarding review and execution of documents; review of Funding Instructions to transfer investment assets into your trust.
- No additional charges for telephone conferences with clients regarding questions after trust has been established.
- No additional charges for mini conferences held within six months after the trust has been established to discuss any trust questions or review any portions of estate plan.